STUFF I’VE DONE

STUFF I’VE DONE

1.COSTA RICA:

Experienced an earthquake
Rafting on rapids
Learnd spanish
Missing Fort Smith:(
Made lots of new friends(not just humans)
Went to Poas volcano

2.PERU:

Went to an area where an Earthquake/tsuami hit
Did and explored many areas of Machu Pichu
Missing Fort Smith:(
Went to my first hot springs

3.ECUADOR:

Did a five day tour of galapagos islands,
and saw many strange and new animals,plants and stuff
Missing Fort Smith:(
Went to the Equater (which was totally awesome!!!)
Missing Fort Smith:(

4.USA (only for a day in between flights)

First time in Las Angalas
Missing Fort Smith:(
Sat around and was bored for the whole day

5.AUSTRALIA

Sydney Aquarium
Sydney Opera house tour
Sydney haurbor bridge climb
Missing Fort Smith:(
Made new friends (and stayed with one family)
Took surfing lesson
Saw first Kangaroo
Went to first caves
Went to town of 1170 and rode in a LARC
Missing Fort Smith:(
Went snorkling (and diving but only Alex and dad did that) on the GREAT BARROIR REEF!
Missing Fort Smith:(
Australia zoo (home of the crodile hunter)

6.SINGAPORE:

Went to the Wild Wild Wet (waterpark)
Missing Fort Smith:(
Went to Escape (theme park)

7.MALYAISA:

Climbed Menara tower in KL (we actually took the elavater)(it doesn’t beet the CNtower)
Missing Fort Smith:(
Took the elavater up the Petronas twin towers up to a sky bridge
Missing Fort Smith:(
Took a tour of Penang Island (thats where we are, its kinda a state)

8.TYILAND

made a new friend
Grandma got here
Missing Fort Smith:(
saved a friend after he fell in a pool(he was 4 and the pool was over my head)
Missing Fort Smith:(
went on another rafting tour
Grandma Left here
started tour to laos

9. LAOS

Went on boat tour

10. VIATIAM

11. CHINA

So as you can see in each and every country I have been missing Fort Smith, and all you guys!

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

LUKE 🙂

6 Responses to “STUFF I’VE DONE”

1. AJ says:

By the way he was too slow, I wrote most of this.

2. Tim says:

Awesome – its okay to outsource the typing, Luke. Just glad to hear from you. Ian will enjoy reading this. (And thanks for helping him with the manual labour, Alex!)

I’m reading a bit of subtle subtext here which makes me suspect you are missing home. We’ll all still be here when you get back. Enjoy what will be the greatest trip of your life while it lasts. (Still, it’s nice to know you miss the place!)

I will get Ian on line tonight to write you a response. It is only fair since I harassed you into writing something. Good to hear from you. It sounds like you are having a fantastic time.

3. keizerklan says:

Have been checking the site and receiving the snail mail.

Your box arrived yesterday from Australia and it looks fine.

Glad to see you all look healthy and are having fun. I am keeping an eye on the house and remembered to clear your water lines before we dropped to minus 17. We are well snowed here now and my neighbor has already taken out his snow machine. Yup, remind the kids that it is winter here while they enjoy the warmth there.

I will keep following along and look forward to another phone call from some obscure location.

Mike

4. Rick says:

Cool Mike! Thanks for the “Snow” update, it’s always nice to hear, as we soak our clothes with sweat by about 11:30 AM every day. Ugh! Open the box, there’s lotsa stuff to be sorted & distributed. You’re gonna LOVE! the cabin decorations in there. Thanks for looking after things… All I want now is for you to borrow a digital camera that has video recording capabilities, so you can e-mail us the video file, and I can see yours and Ann’s faces when you open the cardboard “tube” on Dec 25.

5. Luke says:

I’ll be Adding new stuff to this blog every now and then.

6. Leesa-Maree says:

Minus 17 – unimaginable! It has actually been cool here for November, with maximums of 24/25 degrees and very little humidity!

Luke, very good poem, well done! It evoked a feeling of fun, adventure and homesickness – which is what travelling is all about.

One tip: ALWAYS try to use another word for did (a very boring word I try very hard to delete from all children’s writing!!!). Hope you are having lots of fun – the kids still talk about you and your sister.

Riley is getting excited about his birthday in a couple of weeks. He keeps wishing for mega blocks pirate stuff. But being the mean mum that I am (and getting sick of all the little pieces around his room and listening to him whinge when I ask him to pick them up) I say, “NO LITTLE TOYS! Buy them with your pocket money and birthday money but I won’t be buying them for you!” It’s lucky your parents aren’t so mean and nasty.